COVID-19 Message to our guests
To Our Amazing Community,
We are committed to the safety of our guests and staff.
The Concorde Hotel team wants to ensure you that as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are taking every necessary precaution and travel arrangement under consideration. Please be assured we are doing everything possible to safeguard your stay with us as well as providing maximum flexibility with cancellations.
We have initiated the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene through additional sanitation protocols and the continued briefing of safety measures for our guests and staff:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating procedures
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of all public areas (including the lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.).
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers to all staff members and public areas
Your Travel Flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking and cancellation options. Given these unique circumstances we are making adjustments to booking policies:
- Government Restriction Regions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full cancellation with refunds
- Existing Domestic Reservations. All reservations –non-cancellable or advanced purchase - that are scheduled for arrival before May 31, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival date with proof of reasoning for cancellation
- New Reservations. Any new reservation – even those described as non-cancellable or advanced purchase – that are booked between today and May 31, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to the arrival date with proof of reasoning for cancellation
If you need to amend reservations made via the Concorde Hotel website, please contact us directly through the Concorde Hotel Reservations team. If you need to modify reservations made through a third party travel site, please contact them directly for assistance.
The Concorde Hotel team sincerely appreciates your continued loyalty and support during this challenging time. We remain at your disposal for assistance with your booking needs and requests. We look forward to welcoming you to the Concorde Hotel.
Stay healthy and safe,