Health and Safety Policy
We have taken the following steps to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene. We have increased additional sanitation protocols and the continued briefing of safety measures for our guests and staff:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating procedures
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of all public areas (including the lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers to all staff members and public areas
We have implemented a social distancing policy for our Lobby. We ask all guests to leave a minimum of 6 feet of distance between one another. We highly recommend that guests do not loiter in the lobby. We would like as few people in shared spaces as possible.
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking and cancellation options. Given these unique circumstances we are making adjustments to booking policies:
- Government Restriction Regions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full cancellation with refunds
- Existing Domestic Reservations. All reservations –non-cancellable or advanced purchase - that are scheduled for arrival before May 31, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival date with proof of reasoning for cancellation
- New Reservations. Any new reservation – even those described as non-cancellable or advanced purchase – that are booked between today and May 31, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to the arrival date with proof of reasoning for cancellation
The gym is currently open for guest use. Every equipment is thoroughly disinfected after each guest use.
Rooms for Healthcare Providers
We are currently offering a special rate to healthcare providers. Please contact us directly for more information about the special offer.