The Concorde Hotel New York Is just half an hour from the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center by car or public transportation. After sweating and cheering in the stands while watching your favorite players volley at the US Open, come back to the peace, quiet, and comfort of our boutique hotel in Midtown East.
US Open Info
This year's US Open Tennis Championships are from August 29th, 2022, to September 11th, 2022. It’s been held at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Queens since 1978. Tickets start at $70 per day for grounds admission and go to $5,250 for some of the best seats and access on the most popular days.
US Open Ticket Information
There are several ticket options available through the US Open official website. These consist of verified resale and standard tickets: Grounds Passes are first come, first served for seating. They grant you access to everywhere except the Arthur Ashe Stadium and are available until September 6 th . Grandstand Tickets get you assigned seating in the Grandstand and first-come, first-served seating in the Louis Armstrong Stadium and field courts. These are only available until September 3 rd . Louis Armstrong Stadium has day and evening ticket options. Day tickets grant you an assigned seat in the Louis Armstrong Stadium, first come, first served access to field courts and the Grandstand, and are available until September 5 th . Evening tickets grant you an assigned seat in the stadium and are available until September 3 rd . Arthur Ashe Stadium also has day and evening sessions, and it’s the home of the finals. You’ll get assigned seating in the main stadium and first come, first served access everywhere else. Evening tickets grant you assigned seating in the stadium.
Best Places to Eat at the US Open
There are so many places to dine at the US Open that it’s hard to pick just one! Here are some of our favorite options for lunch or dinner between matches:
US Open Food Village
- Grey Goose Bar – Home of the Open’s official cocktail: The Honey Deuce. Stop here to try one and get a souvenir cup.
- Los Tacos No. 1 – This well-loved taco joint has five locations throughout New York, and we’re excited their authentic Mexican flavors are at the Open.
- Prime Burger – For typical sports fare like burgers, fries, hotdogs, and sodas, Prime Burger is our top choice.
Arthur Ashe Stadium
- Hill Country – They’re bringing Texas BBQ to NYC.
- Fly Fish @ Oyster Bar 7 – Chef Josh Capon has created a delicious seafood menu for those attending the US Open.
- Aces – If you want a nice, sit-down restaurant (and you’ve got Courtside Box seats or a Luxury Suite), you can eat here to experience sushi made by Masaharu Morimoto.
Louis Armstrong Stadium
- Van Leeuwen Ice Cream – Looking for something to help you beat the heat? Grab a cone and cool off.
- Curry Kitchen – Craving chicken tikka masala or a mango lassi? This is the spot for you!
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Company – If you want traditional sports food that’s a little more upper-crust, try a filet mignon burger from Pat LaFrieda.
US Open Pro Tips
- Ticket holders are not required to show proof of Covid Vaccination unless they travel from abroad. Facemasks remain optional.
- You can only bring one bag (12”W x 12”H x 16”L) onto the Grounds, and it is subject to search.
- Keep your clothing and conduct family-friendly, or you may be ejected.
- It’s important to note that some US Open dates coincide with Mets games, which makes parking difficult. Public transportation is highly recommended on these dates.
- If you’re already looking forward to the 2023 US Open, consider putting a deposit down on a ticket package.
Why choose the Concorde Hotel New York for your US Open stay?
The Concorde Hotel New York provides cool, quiet luxury in the heart of Midtown East. We're near the US Open action without being in the crush of the crowd. This makes us an ideal location for families, couples looking to combine the trip with a romantic getaway, and solo travelers who want nothing more than to return to their room for a soak in the tub and a drink from the mini bar. We’re also a great location for those hoping to do some sightseeing during their time in NYC. We’re near Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Radio City Music Hall, and the Chrysler Building. Our hotel is just a stone’s throw from subway access, and our concierge service is always here to ensure you have whatever you need for a pleasurable stay. Book your room at The Concorde Hotel New York for an amazing US Open experience.