The Concorde Hotel New York is the perfect place to stay during your NYC vacation.
Summer vacation is on the horizon, and this marks the first time in two years that COVID isn’t likely to get in the way of anyone’s plans. Most people are planning trips to the beach, historical sights, or to witness once-in-a-lifetime entertainment. We say, why not visit a city that has it all?
New York City is home to Broadway, fourteen miles of beaches, and unforgettable U.S. landmarks. It’s also home to our upscale boutique hotel.
We have three excellent reasons to book your NYC vacation with The Concorde Hotel New York:
1. It’s perfect for single travelers, couples, and families.
Our deluxe guestrooms and junior suite are ideal for those traveling solo. Enjoy a spectacular city view, coffee or tea from your personal Nespresso machine, and take advantage of the minibar. With only four rooms per floor, you can relax and enjoy some quiet amid all the NYC hustle and bustle.
If you’re traveling as a couple, the rooms mentioned above will make for a cozy, comfortable experience. Alternatively, make memories in our Ambassador Suite, located on the penthouse level. You’ll find appliances, a romantic fireplace, flatware, and glassware. The One-Bedroom Suite with Terrace is always a popular choice for couples since it’s the only room in the hotel with a private terrace. Be sure to ask about our romantic honeymoon package.
Planning a family NYC vacation? The Concorde Hotel New York has rooms with plenty of living space to accommodate kids and pets. We have a selection of rooms that can sleep up to four guests, like the Ambassador Parlor, One-Bedroom Suite with Terrace, Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite, and the Premiere Double Double.
2. It’s located within walking distance of several famous NYC landmarks.
There are plenty of NYC highlights located near The Concorde Hotel New York. We are:
- A thirteen-minute walk to Rockefeller Center, which is known for its ice-skating rink, art deco architecture, and amazing view of NYC.
- A fourteen-minute walk to The Central Park Zoo. See a snow leopard, visit the Children’s Zoo, and even watch a penguin or sea lion feeding.
- A ten-minute walk to the Museum of Modern Art. Current exhibitions include Henri Matisse and Frédéric Bruly Bouabré, and you can always view classic examples of modern art by greats like Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso, and Vincent Van Gogh.
- A thirteen-minute walk to The Chrysler Building. This art deco masterpiece was the tallest building in the world for one year.
- A twenty-one-minute walk to Times Square. Shop, dine, see live performers, view public art, and don’t forget to buy a ticket to a Broadway play.
Madison Avenue, Park Avenue, Bryant Park, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and Radio City Music Hall are a few other walkable places of note. You could enjoy an entire weekend of sightseeing during your NYC vacation and never need to step foot on a train or taxi.
3. Access to public and private transportation is a breeze.
We’re a short walk from three subway stations and the iconic Grand Central Terminal. If you use the train to get into the city, you can take a short walk or cab ride to our hotel, drop off your luggage, and then step out to explore all NYC has to offer.
Use the trains and subways to visit Harlem, the Bronx, or Chinatown. Take a ferry to Staten Island, Governors Island, or Ellis Island and The Statue of Liberty. Call a cab or an Uber if you prefer something a little more private, and if you bring your own car, The Concorde Hotel New York offers valet parking.
You’ll need some kind of transportation to get you to those beaches we mentioned. Hallett’s Cove Beach (great for kayaking) is just a fifteen-minute drive from The Concorde Hotel New York. With NYC’s fantastic transportation system, our other beaches are also within reach. Pebble Beach and Coney Island are popular choices for beating the summer heat.
The Concorde Hotel New York is the ideal hotel for your NYC vacation. It’s comfortable, centrally located, and our team truly cares about our guests. In addition to all of these amazing perks, we offer several amenities.
We have a fitness center and a fully equipped business center. We offer private meeting spaces and event spaces, and our Lobby Bar Lounge and Terrace offers an excellent place to grab a drink and a quick bite to eat. Each room has a flatscreen TV, high-speed internet, air conditioning, and a rain head shower.
You’ll be close to all the action and have a great place to relax at the end of the day when you choose The Concorde Hotel New York for your NYC vacation. Book your stay with us today!